Linear PET Blow Molding Machine
(Please contact the sales about the latest specification of products)
- Case Study
Preform Infeed System
- The entire series is fixated on the machine to reduce machine configuration space.
- The preform infeed system has multiple levels of the protection system to ensure precise preform infeed and zero deficient products.
- Uses continuous preform infeed system.
- Effectively reduces heating distance, and energy consumption, and increases heating efficiency.
- Horizontal level configuration; preform does not have to be turned; simple structure.
- When replacing the lamps, the heating oven can be turned over on the machine for maintenance.
- The water pipe directly runs through the heating oven to protect the valve.
- Optimized ventilation system allows cooling of preform surface.
- Preform temperature monitoring functions.
Transfer and Variable Pitch System
- Servo-driven preform transfer system with grippers secured on the timing belt.
- Servo-driven variable pitch system for fast and accurate preform handling between two components.
Blowing and Clamping System
Servo-driven clamping system with CAM synchronized base mold operation
Pressure / Blowing System
Uses a combination of high-speed and precision blowing valves to achieve high productivity
- Touch-panel interface for easy operation.
- 10.4 inch LCD touch screen with 64K color.
- Connected structure in fully electric version ensures high speed operation and precise positioning.
- Uses fast mold replacement structure.
- Low energy consumption, low wear and tear, and low pollution.